Jane Bradford | Principal Designer
Like her designs, Jane exudes the perfect mix of laid-back cool with bold effervescence. Known amongst her friends and family for her effortless style and flawless execution of all things home, Jane brings ease and sensibility to her designs well beyond her years.
A rising star on the Denver design scene, Jane has over 15 years of industry experience working for design houses big and small, designing and managing residential projects from conception to completion. Never one to miss a detail or deter from a budget, Jane has earned a stellar reputation amongst her clients and building partners for her deep understanding of the construction process and ability to streamline. Her work has been featured in numerous Denver design magazines and has quickly garnered her own dedicated following.
As a wife and a mother, Jane understands the importance of family-friendly design, believing beauty should never stand in the way of function.
Inspired by any design dream and challenge that comes her way, Jane’s signature style gravitates towards:
- Infusing timeless design with new, unexpected, and found objects
- Light-filled rooms, natural elements, custom furnishings
- Layering luxurious textiles with pops of color
- Weaving rich histories with craftsman quality and sustainable materials
- Pairing local treasures with far-from-home collectibles